On behalf of a leading engineering consultancy we are on the search for a Senior Project Manager to manage a prestigious project in Amsterdam and take on large construction projects throughout The Netherlands afterwards.
The project in Amsterdam is a high rise construction and will take approximately 4 years to finish. You role will mostly consist of:
- Commercial Management
- Contract Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Construction Management
We are looking for somebody with the following background:
- 15+ years of construction industry experience
- Local experience in The Netherlands
- FIDIC knowledge
- Contract and construction management experience
- Fluency in English and Dutch language skills are a nice to have
What is on offer:
- A key position on one of the biggest construction projects in Amsterdam
- Several interesting construction projects are lined up for the future
- To become part of a leading international engineering consultancy
- Good package (around 100.000 euro/year), incl. pension scheme, lease car, accommodation costs etc.
- Flexibility on location (partly remote is possible)
Looking to work on the biggest and most challenging construction projects locally and/or globally?!? Contact us!