On behalf of a large engineering consultancy we are looking for a Senior Project Manager Construction Services for the office in Paris or Lyon.
Our client is a Fortune 500 organisation, has 5 offices in France and is well known for delivering engineering services for very diverse construction projects globally.
In the role of Senior Project Manager you will be involved in several exciting projects related to the Fuel Retail’s Capital Development Programme of their international client in France.
You will be responsible for several projects at the same time, you will be managing all aspects of these projects (from design to handover) and you will be managing the construction managers on those projects.
In order to be able to join this global engineering consultancy we are looking for somebody with:
- 8+ years of experience as a Project Manager Construction Services
- Experience of managing full-life-cycle projects
- Engineering Degree
- Fluent French and English language skills
- Experience with process installations is a really nice to have
So what can my client offer you:
- By joining them you will join an international organization where teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time
- You will be working simultaneously on several construction projects for one of the largest global companies
- Strong growth opportunities within France or the world
- A very competitive (70.000 – 90.000 euro/year) and complete salary package
Are you living close to Lyon or Paris and do you have strong project management experience in the construction sector? This might be the opportunity to join a leader in the sector and be working on challenging projects locally and/or globally!