Together with an international engineering organisation we are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer.
The company specialises in combustion and processing techniques for the chemical sector and engineers, develops, installs, improves and maintains combustion and process installations.
Sustainability is one of their key drivers and they are well known for the highly qualified engineers they have on board.
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for engineering the products for the chemical industry, according the specifications, functionalities and codes.
In order to match the client requirements you will need to dig deep in your combustion and mechanical engineering experience.
As senior member of the team (15 people) your role will be to manage the expectations within the projectteams and set up the design specifications.
What kind of qualifications fit well within this team:
• Bachelor or Master Mechanical Engineering
• Several years of experience with pressure vessels and ASME
• Fluency in English and Dutch (or willing to learn)
• Communicative strong and a teamplayer
So what’s on offer?
• Basic salary between 45.000 and 60.000euro/year (depending experience)
• 38 vacation days, pension scheme, profit sharing scheme
• Become part of a driven engineering team in an informal organisation
• Mechanical engineer position with plenty of technical challenges
Interested? Let us know!