Interested in making a real global impact on food security, sustainability and making a valuable contribution to the sector of the future?
Then keep reading further about why you should join our partner in the horticulture industry as a Regional Sales Manager Middle-East and North-Africa!
- As a Regional Sales Manager you will have the chance to travel a lot and explore the Middle-East and North-Africa
- You will be part of a highly committed, diverse international team
- You will have the freedom to manage your own accounts, while still having a sales support team behind you
- You will conduct sales activities with existing clients and looking for new leads as well
- You will be in charge of international sales of turnkey greenhouse projects (worth 5 000 000+€)
- On top of your salary depending on the results, possibility of +1 month profit sharing and +1 month personal bonus
- You will be also provided with a lease car
- 32 vacation days
- You can join a positive working environment with many possibilities to grow professionally and personally
You might be the ideal candidate for the Regional Sales Manager position, if
- You are fluent in English AND Dutch
- You have French AND/OR Arabic language skills
- You have several years of hands-on experience with complex sales projects
- You enjoy being on the road on a regular basis
- You have strong communication and collaboration skills and respect for other cultures
- You have technical affinity and can connect to horticulture/greenhouse industry
As a Regional Sales Manager you will have the responsibility to oversee regional commercial processes for international sales of turnkey greenhouse projects.
This involves not only staying in touch with existing clients but also actively pursuing new leads within your focused region.
Keeping abreast of market developments will be crucial, and you excel at translating these insights into viable commercial opportunities.
As a successful Regional Sales Manager you can define and understand customer challenges in a fast-paced environment.
If you can identify yourself with the above readings, then we are very excited to see your application and get in touch with you soon!