On behalf of our client, who is operating in the international horticulture sector, we are looking for an enthusiastic data specialist!
You will join the R&D and Sustainability division and will collaborate closely with 6 R&D professionals and colleagues from other departments as well.
In this role as Data Analyst, you can add great value to many exciting greenhouse projects by:
- Monitoring & analysing data from irrigation & climate systems of greenhouses
- Discussing results from your data analysis with colleagues and external parties
- Building models for data analytical purposes
- Providing customized consultations, backed up by data, to clients globally
This position might be a great match for you, if
- You have strong data analytical skills AND are not scared to interpret your work to various stakeholders
- You can build models and are a pro in Excel
- You have an interest in the horticultural/agricultural sector
- You have a BSc or MSc in a technical education
- You have at least 2 years of work experience in data analysis and modelling
- You are fluent in English (Dutch is nice to have)
- Python or other SW languages are a nice to have
Why you should apply:
- You can make a real and global impact on food security, sustainability & technology
- You will be part of a great, international team
- In this position you won’t have to watch your screen all day; diversity is there!
- You will be fully involved in exciting and diverse international projects
- Attractive remuneration package (basic 45.000 – 60.000 euros/year based on experience)
Interested? Apply! We would love to find out more about you!