We are looking for a Project Engineer for a chemical plant in the region of Gent.
The project will last at least 4 years and afterwards you will work on new, exciting projects (in the region of Gent) at my client, a Fortune 500 engineering consultancy.
The role is site based and will focus on the delivery of construction projects.
These projects will encompass a wide array of project types, but will mainly support a continuous chemical plant environment operation. Typical processes include batch chemical mixing, material handling, calcining, and solids packaging.
Do you match the following requirements:
• A good understanding of building, mechanical and industrial engineering packages
• MSc Civil Engineer with several years of (Assistant) Project Engineering experience
• Dutch not required, fluent English is a must
• EU-citizen or work permit in place for Belgium
What is on offer:
• Diversity in projects at a chemical plant
• Opportunity to work on projects for a leading O&G company via a top engineering consultancy
• A clear career path towards becoming a Project Manager
• Extensive salary package, incl. company car, monthly expenses allowance, meal and eco vouchers, group pension plan, hospital insurance, smart phone and laptop and 32 vacation days
What holds you back? Please apply directly!