Together with a company that designs, builds, finances and operates infrastructure assets for governments, businesses and organizations in more than 150 countries, we are looking for a Project Controls Manager.
We are looking for a Project Controls Manager to work in a team delivering project management and construction management in an international environment.
You will be based in the Amsterdam region and will be working for a major construction logistics project in Amsterdam area.
The main task of the project controls manager is to ensure that the project is running within the confines of the main contract and budget limitations, including progress reports to Project Director.
In this position you will report to the project director and will act as deputy during absence. Your main tasks are the following:
• Providing project control services for the project, particularly financial planning, reporting and compliance
• Monitoring and providing support in updating the programme and ensuring that the Project Director, Client and Contractor(s) are aware of necessary key critical actions/decisions in a timely way
• Participating and supporting contract meetings and reporting on monthly basis to the client
In order to qualify for this interesting role we are looking for somebody that has project and contract management experience, speaks fluent English and Dutch and has proven financial and cost reporting experience.A background in construction projects is a nice to have.
So what is on offer:
• Last step towards a Project Manager role
• Competitive package and a salary between 60.000 – 75.000euro/year
• Become part of a network of engineers with iconic construction projects on their name
Interested? Let us know!