On behalf of an international power management organisation, we are looking for a Lead Electrical Engineer. They are working on large scale, challenging and international projects for their utilities and data centre clients.
You will become the Lead Electrical Engineer in a team of 6 engineers and you will get a high level of responsibility on the technical side and also for team development.
What will you be doing as a lead electrical engineer?
- Define and implement improvements.
- Responsible for all customer design activities pertaining to LV/MV switchgear assemblies.
- Mentor or lead other engineers on large projects.
- Detail physical and electrical design of substations.
We are looking for a lead electrical engineer with the following:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Preferable 5 years or more experience in switchgear design, mostly hardware
- Located in the Netherlands and able to work there
- English speaking
What is on offer?
- A challenging environment and nice collaboration within the team
- A contract with good conditions in an international fast-growing company
- Taking the lead on large scale, million+ euro projects
- Great career opportunities (inter)nationally
Do you want to work for this strong international organisation? Are you who we are looking for? Contact us now.