On behalf of an international power management organisation, we are looking for Field Service Engineers UPS. These are permanent positions and you will be working at a large Datacentre project in Noord-Holland.
You will be responsible for technical and administrative support activities including installation, testing, commissioning, repair, modifications, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, engineering change upgrades etc of UPS systems at a large Datacentre in Noord-Holland.
What is on offer?
- Become part of a team of 60 Field Service Engineers across the Benelux region
- Good salary package with a lease car, mobile phone, laptop, 40 vacation days and CAO Metalektro
- You will be working on a project basis, but in a fixed location – the ideal combination
- Ongoing development and training opportunities
Who are we looking for?
- Associate/MBO4 or Bachelor/HBO degree in Electrical or Electronics discipline and/or relevant experience
- UPS service background is a nice to have
- Good English communication skills and Dutch would be beneficial
Are you looking to work in Noord-Holland and do you have a UPS background or strong interest? Apply directly!