Together with a leading power management company, we are looking for an Electrical Power Systems Expert.
The organisation delivers energy-efficient products and services and is focussing on solving some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet.
As the EMEA Electrical Power Systems Expert you will be part of a virtual team of subject matter experts within the Electrical Services organization across EMEA that provides consulting electrical engineering services to a broad range of industries, institutes and utilities within the region.
The Electrical Services team offers a comprehensive portfolio of services tailored for every stage of a power system’s life cycle—whether it’s design, build, or support.
You will serve as a subject matter expert within the area of Power Distribution Systems architecture and will provide technical consultation, engineering advice and studies in the field of electrical network studies, arc flash hazard analyses, power quality audits, substation designs and on-site investigations/failure analyzes.
In order to be able to pick this challenging and leading challenge we are looking for somebody that matches the following requirements:
• Bachelor or Master in Electrical Engineering
• Several years of experience in power engineering (distribution, transmission, and substations)
• Fluent in English language and basic proficiency in Dutch language (or willing to learn)
• Willingness to travel (around 25%)
• Leadership competencies
So what is on offer:
• Opportunity to work for the leading power management company
• Work on exciting electrical power systems projects
• Remote work is possible, with occasionally travel required to the office (Overijssel)
• Competitive compensation and benefits package (basic salary up to 80.000euro/year)
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities
Looking for a key, international position in Electrical Power Systems? Let us know!