On behalf of an international power management organisation, we are looking for an Electrical Systems Engineer.
You will work together in a team of 10 engineers and as an Electrical Systems Engineer you will be responsible for designing custom Low Voltage and Medium Voltage switchgear assemblies for (inter)national clients in the energy, chemical and other sectors.
You will also implement improvements in engineering processes and will be seen as the technical expert within your team.
To be considered for this Electrical Systems Engineer role, you should hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent and possess several years of experience in a similar role.
Are you ready for a client facing and technically challenging electrical role?
Our client can offer the following to the Electrical Systems Engineer:
- Interesting projects supporting the energy transition of your clients
- Technical challenges with a client focus
- Creativity in your role; every project is different
- Multidisciplinary and multicultural team with a good team culture
- A contract with good conditions in an international fast-growing company
- Great career opportunities (inter)nationally
Are you looking for the next step in your electrical engineering career? Is a client facing and technical role your next step? Let us know!