Together with our client, an international company with highly qualified innovative machines, we are looking for an Electrical System Engineer to join their engineering division.
As an electrical system engineer you will develop, test and implement electrical and control systems for industrial and agricultural machines. You will also train and consult colleagues on electrical and control system design.
You will join a team of 11 multidisciplinary engineers and a company with the headquarter in the US and the EMEA office in Zeeland.
The company is looking to engineer and manufacture more innovative machines for the EMEA region at their office and manufacturing site in Zeeland and that’s why their engineering division is growing.
In order to qualify for this challenging position we are looking for somebody to have:
- A Bachelor or Master degree
- Experience in electrical and electronic controls in a manufacturing or engineering environment
- Ability to move close to or already residing in the region of Zeeland
- Flexibility regarding travel; you will meet your colleagues in the US 2 times a year and you will on regular basis meet suppliers across Europe
So what is on offer?
- A challenging job in a professional and ambitious family owned growing company with highly qualified innovative machines
- A real engineering position within a multicultural and driven engineering team, in beautiful Zeeland
- A competitive package (40.000 – 65.000 euro/year) with bonus scheme, collective pension fund, collective health insurance etc.
- 25 holidays and 13 ADV days
Looking to work for an international company and interested to show off your electrical and control systems knowledge and experience to your fellow engineers? Interested to join a team, ready to engineer and manufacture new machines? Don’t hesitate!