On behalf of a partner in high-tech turn-key horticultural projects, we are looking for 2 Electrical Design Engineers (junior/medior/senior).
You will be working for a professional and fast-growing organisation with leading international projects. Their technology is delivering a positive contribution towards environmental questions and world-wide food security.
They have a design department with 12 colleague designers, who are realizing the offers for the clients’ specific horticultural projects.
As a Electrical Design Engineer you are designing and calculating a variety of electrical installations. For example, climate computers, light installations, and water technical installations.
To be considered for these challenging positions we are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor/Associate degree Electrical Engineering.
- Experience with calculating in a technical environment, or willing to learn this.
- Good command of the English language (Dutch is a plus).
- Valid working permit, no sponsorship can be provided.
Even more important, what can they offer you?
- You will be working at a nice company, focussed on technology and sustainability.
- You will be working on a wide variety of projects, together with your 12 colleagues.
- A good salary package (35.000 – 55.000 euro/year) and strong secondary benefits.
- You will be a part of a growing company, active in a sector of the future.
Is calculating and designing of electrical installations your passion? Are you interested in the international horticultural sector? Let us know!