On behalf of a client of us, active in the international horticultural sector, we are looking for a Document Controller to support one of the largest construction plans globally!
Although the projects are based in Middle-East you will be working from the HQ in the region of Delft.
Our client will design and construct two large horticultural test facilities in the Middle-East, with a strong focus on technical and environmental standards.
In order to support this challenging and multidisciplinary project we are looking for a Document Controller to join their ranks on a project basis. You will be contracted directly by our client on a 2-year contract, with possibility for extension.
We are looking for a Document Controller with the following background:
- Several years of experience as a Document Controller on Oil & Gas and/or EPC projects
- English is a must have, Dutch a nice to have
- Good knowledge regarding EDMS; Aconex would be really nice
- Ability to start on short notice
- You will be working in a project team on one of the biggest construction projects in the world
- Very futuristic – everything is high-tech and designed with a sustainable mindset
- A project team based in The Netherlands but on large scale project that is non-Dutch
- International setting
- Projects with a clear focus on high-tech and sustainability
- 2-year contract with pension scheme, vacation days, profit sharing etc
Interested to join such a large scale project as a Document Controller? Have you already got international experiences or are you ready to take them on? Let us know!