On behalf of a partner in high-tech turn-key horticultural projects, we are looking for a Designer Electrical Systems.
You will be working for a professional and fast-growing organisation with leading international projects. Their technology is delivering a positive contribution towards environmental questions and world-wide food security.
They have a design department with 20 colleague designers, who are realizing the offers for the clients’ specific horticultural projects.
As a Designer Electrical Systems you are designing and calculating a variety of electrical installations. For example climate computers, light installations, electrical systems for the greenhouse and water technical installations.
To be considered for these challenging positions we are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor/Associate degree Electrical Engineering
- Experience with calculating in a technical environment, or willing to learn this
- Good command of the English language (Dutch is a plus)
- Valid working permit, no sponsorship can be provided
Even more important, what can they offer you?
- You will be working at a nice company, focussed on technology, food security and sustainability
- You will be working on a wide variety of projects, together with your 20 colleagues
- A good salary package (35.000 – 55.000 euro/year) and strong secondary benefits
- You will be a part of a growing company, active in a sector of the future
Is calculating and designing of electrical installations your passion? Are you interested in the international horticultural sector? Let us know!