On behalf of a client of us, active in the international horticultural sector, we are looking for several specialists to support one of the largest construction plans globally!
Our client will design and construct two large horticultural test facilities, with a strong focus on technical and environmental standards.
In order to support this challenging and multidisciplinary project we are looking for several driven specialists to join their ranks on a project basis. You will be contracted directly by our client on a 2-year contract, with possibility for extension.
We are looking for the following people:
- Project Control Engineer; Primavera, EPC and/or construction experience, English
- QA/QC Coordinator; construction experience, English and several years of QA/QC
- Document Controller; EDMS, nice: Aconex
Although the projects are based in Middle-East you will be working from the HQ in the region of Delft.
- You will be working in a project team on one of the biggest construction projects in the world
- Very futuristic – everything is high-tech and designed with a sustainable mindset
- A project team based in The Netherlands but on large scale project that is non-Dutch
- International setting
- Projects with a clear focus on high-tech and sustainability
- 2-year contract with a pension scheme, vacation days, profit sharing etc
Interested to join such a large scale project? Have you already got international experiences or are you ready to take them on? Let us know!