Together with an international engineering organisation we are looking for an Application Engineer.
As an Application Engineer your main responsibility is taking care that complex tenders result in clear client offerings. You make this happen by managing the full process and the internal and external resources. You are pretty much the link between the sales and the engineering departments!
You are able to manage the whole tender process because you have strong technical knowledge (regarding combustion technology, pressure vessels etc.), you have a BSc or MSc in Chemical, Process, Mechanical or Energy Engineering and you have a commercial mindset.
The company specialises in combustion and processing techniques for the chemical sector and engineers, develops, installs, improves and maintains combustion and process installations.
They currently are also setting up new initiatives to offer a variety of multi-fuel combustion solutions which are suitable to convert a wide range of (renewable) fuels, into energy for the process needs of their clients.
What can they offer the Application Engineer?
- Exciting job with a nice combination of commerce and technology
- Basic salary between 45.000 and 65.000 euro/year (depending experience)
- 38 vacation days, pension scheme, profit sharing scheme
- Hybrid work possibilities
- Become part of a team of 5 colleagues and manage to make a sell to the international clients by turning technology into solutions
Is a combination of technology and commerce your next step? Would you like to move into an international role with numerous internal and external contacts? Then this Application Engineer position might be the right choice!